The right of withdrawal applies exclusively to consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB.
Right of withdrawal
The customer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is 30 days from the day on which the customer or a third party named by him who is not a carrier took possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise his right of withdrawal, the customer must inform us of his decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for the customer to send the notification that he is exercising his right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
The customer is obliged to organize and pay for the return shipment and to ensure that the goods are transported properly.
Consequences of withdrawal
As soon as we have received and checked the return from the customer, we will reimburse the customer for the amount using the same payment method that the customer selected when ordering. This can take up to 30 days from the date of return.
We reserve the right to refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until the customer has provided evidence that he has sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
The customer has the goods immediately and in any case no later than 30 days from the day on which the customer informed us of the cancellation of this contract to us "Bürger Digital Ventures UG (limited liability) for the attention of Tobias Bürger, Prenzlauer Allee 87, 10405 Berlin " to send back.
The customer only has to pay for a loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal:
The right of withdrawal does not apply to distance contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive,
- for the delivery of goods that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded,
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of goods if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature, or
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.